Counseling individuals, couples, and families
- Referrals to competent, Judeo-Christian values-based counseling.
- Financial support to ensure service for those unable to pay for their counseling.
Equipping churches and community organizations
- Seminars and training events to help meet the needs of family members.
- Consultation to pastors, supervisors, and church leaders.
- Critical incident support in emergencies.
- Internship and residency programs for those wishing exposure to a positive, Christian-based educational learning experience.